Grooved cone roller
Selection of stainless steel cone roller
1. Roller length selection:
For goods with different widths, the roller with suitable width should be selected. Generally, “conveying + 50mm” is adopted.
2. Selection of wall thickness and shaft diameter of roller:
According to the weight of the conveying material evenly distributed to the contact rollers, calculate the required load of each roller, so as to determine the wall thickness and shaft diameter of the roller.
3. Roller material and surface treatment:
According to the different conveying environment, determine the material and surface treatment of the roller (galvanized steel, stainless steel, blackened or coated).
Precautions for roller operation:
1. Do not put your hands and feet between the rollers during the operation of the line, otherwise, injury accidents may occur;
2. It is forbidden to put tools and sundries on the wire body;
3. When placing the workpiece (tooling plate) on the line, it should be placed in the middle of the line body gently to avoid damaging the roller by hard impact;
The roller manufacturing and selection are as follows:
Roller diameter selection: 50mm, 60mm, 76mm
Roller material selection: carbon steel galvanizing, carbon steel chrome plating, carbon steel coating, PVC, stainless steel, seamless pipe, etc.
Roller type selection: unpowered roller, single chain roller, double chain roller, “O” belt roller, tapered roller, trough roller.
Roller fixed way: spring press in type, internal teeth shaft type, full flat tenon type, through shaft pin hole type.
The roller is suitable for conveying all kinds of boxes, bags, pallets and other goods. Bulk materials, small articles or irregular articles need to be placed on pallets or transported in turnover boxes. It can transport single heavy material or bear large impact load.