Conveyor is one of the main operation tools of modern enterprises, logistics machinery and equipment, is the basis of reasonable organization of mass production and mechanized flow process. For the third party logistics enterprises, the conveyor is the material and technical basis for organizing logistics activities, which reflects the logistics capacity of the enterprise.
Conveyor is the material basis of logistics system. With the development and progress of logistics, logistics equipment has been improved and developed. In the field of logistics equipment, many new equipment continue to emerge, which greatly reduces people’s labor intensity, improves logistics operation efficiency and service quality, reduces logistics cost, plays an important role in logistics operation, and greatly promotes the rapid development of logistics.
In the future, the conveyor will develop towards large-scale development, expanding the scope of use, automatic material sorting, reducing energy consumption, reducing pollution and other aspects.
1. Continue to develop to large scale. Large scale includes large conveying capacity, large single machine length and large conveying angle. The length of the hydraulic conveying device has reached more than 440 km. The length of a single belt conveyor has been nearly 15 km, and there has been a “belt conveyor road” composed of several sets connecting Party A and Party B. Many countries are exploring a more perfect conveyor structure for long distance and large capacity continuous conveying of materials.
2. Expand the application scope of conveyor. The development of high temperature, low temperature conditions, corrosive, radioactive, flammable materials in the environment work, and can transport hot, explosive, easy to agglomerate, sticky material conveyor.
3. The structure of the conveyor can meet the requirements of the automatic control of the material handling system for a single machine. For example, the trolley conveyor used by the post office for automatic sorting of parcels should be able to meet the requirements of sorting action.
4. Reducing energy consumption to save energy has become an important aspect of medical research in the field of transportation technology. The energy consumption of 1km per ton of material has been taken as one of the important indexes of conveyor selection.
5. Reduce the dust, noise and exhaust gas produced by various conveyors during operation.
Post time: Mar-03-2021